Senior Manager/Director Commercial Strategy
At 1,900 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Senior Manager/Director Commercial Strategy, is part of the Commercial Cloud strategy team in Europe. In this role, the Senior Manager/Director is responsible for driving the business development in the small and mid size (SMB) Life Sciences market through engaging and building lasting relationships with senior stakeholders, positioning industry perspectives and the Veeva Commercial Cloud value proposition – based on the go to market approach.
- Own the go to market strategy for Life Sciences SMB
- Collaborate closely with Sales Management and the Sales team to drive optimal results
- Work across Marketing, Sales, Customer Success teams and Product Management to secure required support for the market development
- Grow a comprehensive and strong network across customers, partners and third parties in support of market objectives
- Support the Sales team in customer meetings and sales strategy
- Significant experience working in or with a commercial function in Life Sciences as an employee, consultant or vendor
- Experience from multiple projects in Multichannel CRM and other commercial applications
- Strong business development experience having worked in a sales role
- Affinity and experience with technology and the role it can play in business effectiveness
- Ability to engage effectively with people across functions and levels in customers’ organisations
- Ability to work effectively across sales, strategy, product marketing, customer success management and professional services to secure required input to drive the SMB market successfully
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Strategic thinker with ability to quickly grasp industry and customer challenges
- Able to travel frequently across Europe
- Energetic with a structured and organised way of working
- Excellent English communication skills – verbal and written
- Second European Language
- Market analysis experience
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.