UI/UX Designer, Vault CDMS (EDC)
At 2,200 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are hiring a Product Designer to help design the future of Veeva Vault EDC and other Clinical Data Management products. Designers serve a vital role here: they closely collaborate with product managers to craft feature designs, and tend to the polish, consistency and usability of the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
What you will be doing
- You will be turning complex business requirements into high fidelity and intuitive designs, defining components, and designing patterns.
- You will be responsible for promoting a unified, consistent user experience across all areas of the product.
- You will curate cross-product style guides.
- You will present conceptual designs (wireframes, storyboards, etc.), and interaction/visual designs to leadership and engineering teams.
What you should have
- 3+ years product design experience with mobile and web products.
- Experience as an individual contributor on a Product Design team for web or mobile.
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing your design process as well as examples of interaction and visual design.
- Interest working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- Experience with prototyping to explore and convey design solutions.
- A strong foundation in
- The ability to work independently to troubleshoot technical and process related issues.
- You’re a go-getter, self-sufficient and seek out answers to your questions!
- You work fast and thrive in a high-pressure environment.
- Amazing time management skills, with prior experience in a time sensitive development environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of clinical trial processes.
- Expert knowledge of iOS Human Interface Guidelines.
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams.
Veeva Systems Inc. is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 400 customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America. For more information,
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.