Program Associate, Veeva Multichannel Agency Program
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success,and Speed. We are innovators,collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking for a high energy, ambitious individual to further our European Advertising Agency Partner Program. This person should be an expert in digital promotional content for the life sciences industry so that they can transition easily into becoming an expert in the creation, development, and implementation of digital promotional content for Veeva’s commercial product suite.
The role requires this person to engage in both relationship management with agency partners and also project management when brought on to assist with customer-facing project work being developed by their agency accounts.
Location: Paris, Barcelona or Budapest
This person will work with agency partners utilising Veeva CLM, Approved Email, Vault Promomats, Engage, MyInsights and all future agency-facing products on the following tasks:
- Identifying appropriate partner agencies, new business calls
- Supporting the on-boarding and educating customers on the value of the Partner Program and best practices for working with agencies (administration, training and partner set-up)
- Setup and administering Veeva development environments
- Acting as primary point of contact for strategic and product support
- Liaising across internal disciplines, including Sales, Services, Support, and Product
- Mitigating account escalations when they occur, either from the agency or from the customer involving a partner agency
- Engaging agency partners to create innovative demonstrations showcasing the full capabilities of Veeva’s commercial products
- Helping to grow and develop the assigned region's multichannel partner network
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Experience in account or project management at a healthcare advertising agency, life sciences company OR experience working in partner relationships for competitive CLM and multichannel platforms
- Experience working on iPad projects
- Experience working with multiple countries throughout Europe
- Experience fostering close relationships with customers AND internal development teams
- Aptitude and interest to learn salesforce.com system administration
- Proven experience working independently
- Experience working in high pressure environments
- Ability to communicate effectively while working remotely AND/OR with remote colleagues
- Fluent conversing in English
Nice to Have:
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively while working remotely AND/OR with remote colleagues
- Experience working with other content management systems
- Fluency in additional languages
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.