Customer Trust Engineer
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is seeking a Customer Trust Engineer to oversee the company’s internal controls over information security for the company. This role is part of the Customer Trust group reporting to the Director of Security Operations. The Customer Trust group is primarily responsible for the risk assessment, maintenance and preparation of SOC2, ISO27001/27018 and other security compliance audits.
- Represent the security team in customer audits of Veeva Systems.
- Be the focal point of Veeva SOC2 and ISO27000 series compliance audits.
- Apply industry standard, best practice risk analysis.
- Monitor security performance through documented and auditable controls.
- Provide periodic security overview reports to management and external auditors.
- Through automation, proactively prepare Veeva for future audits.
- Build and maintain compliance dashboards for Veeva products.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in a Security Operations, Incident Response & Forensics, Security Architecture or Security Compliance role
- Experience in developing and implementing regulatory compliance mechanisms
- Knowledge of physical security, security awareness, identity and access management, authentication and authorization controls.
- Knowledge of SOC2, PCI-DSS, ISO27000 series frameworks and information security standards such as NIST and CIS.
- Experience with Python/Perl or other scripting languages for automation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to take ownership and set direction in gray areas
- A burning desire to grow in both engineering and security expertise
- Experience with AWS security controls.
- Experience with Atlassian/JIRA development
- Experience with container-based architecture (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Automation experience in AWS (CLI, Lambda)
- Able to work independently or with a team
- Able to multi-task and deliver consistently on deadlines
- CISSP certification.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.