Associate Consultant, New Grad
Veeva is dedicated to building careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a program focused on your professional development, providing mentors, workshops, and career path planning for those interested in learning how to implement, sell or design software. Join our team and grow your career at Veeva!
You will work on project teams implementing Veeva’s cloud software applications. Participate in business process discovery workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution, help with testing and final deployment. Explain solutions to a variety of audiences and provide subject matter expertise on Veeva applications and technical design.
- Collaborate with experienced Senior Consultants and Solution Architects
- Learn technical consulting, application design, industry knowledge and project management skills
- Conduct solution design, application configuration, and documentation of system requirements to help deliver successful implementations
- Passion to use technology to make business processes more efficient.
- An overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- BA or BS Degree
- Willingness to travel as needed up to 50-75% of the time
- Desire to work from home when not traveling
- Take accountability and manage time in person and remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Ability to take business and technical concepts and express them as potential solution designs
- Interest and/or experience working with software
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio)
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have, but not Required:
- Degree in Business/Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Life Sciences field or other similar degree/work experience
- An internship or experience with a pharma company
- Comp Sci fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design, and software design)
- Programming experience
- CRM System Knowledge (Salesforce preferred) and/or Document Management Systems
- Community involvement or organizational leadership experience
- Teaching experience such as working as a tutor, classroom assistant/TA
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 650+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.