Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva is seeking a detail-oriented Collections Specialist to join our Accounts
- Manage customer portfolio and reduce delinquent accounts
- Responsible for responding to external customer and internal customer inquiries regarding invoices, payments, discrepancies and contract clarification requests.
- Invoice Delivery
- Work closely with the finance team to help improve overall processes, driving efficiency and improvement/monitoring of internal controls for tasks within billings and collections.
- 4+ years of collections experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
abilityand willingness to meet business criticalcash goals and close deadlines.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with NetSuite and SalesForce.com
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.