Digital Marketing Web Developer
Be a part of the future of
A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, “Veeva is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud, and life sciences.” The company topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The digital marketing web developer is an integral member of Veeva’s marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing Veeva’s digital strategy to life across veeva.com and our other digital touchpoints.
This is a high impact role as you will be asked to help define and execute on Veeva’s technical site strategy. The right candidate for this position is a creative problem solver with a passion for full stack web development focused on advancing digital marketing capabilities in order to deliver engaging digital experiences.
This is a full-time position that will report to the Sr. Director of Digital and is located either in our Pleasanton, California, Columbus, OH, or Radnor, Pennsylvania offices.
- Administer all technical aspects of our WordPress CMS with a focus on optimizing our
sites and platforms to advance our marketing capabilities, site performance, and security
- Lead the development of new features and functionality across our digital properties
- Own web development projects from backend to the presentation layer
- Provide DevOps support to our frontend development team, managing our version
control and our deployment and release processes
- Partner with Veeva IT on technical projects focused on advancing our digital
- Partner with marketing and operations teams to translate business requirements into
- Implement, integrate, and optimize our marketing technology stack
- Build interactive web pages from PSDs that are responsive and SEO friendly
- 2+ years
hands onexperience with WordPress, building custom plug-ins and
administering corporate WordPress implementations
- In-depth knowledge of JS frameworks such as jQuery, Knockout and CSS
frameworks like Bootstrap
- Full LAMP stack development and hosting
- Experience with responsive and cross-browser development and testing
- Experience in implementing relational databases (MySQL, Redshift, etc.) and using SQL
to support the execution of both web and analytics use cases
- Must be a self-starter with high standards
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Excellent attention to details and fast learner
- Good communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar degree preferred
Nice to Have
- Prior experience implementing 3rd party marketing technologies (personalization,
ABM, analytics, a/b testing, tag management, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of web performance optimization and caching techniques
- Experience designing highly-scalable, flexible and fault tolerant AWS solutions
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms (Pardot/Marketo/Eloqua)
- Solid eye for design and UX
- Prior experience optimizing a website for SEO
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.