QA Engineer (CRM)
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva Systems is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Engineer to join our rapidly growing team. This is a hands-on position for delivering a quality SaaS product. As part of Veeva CRM Multi Channel software QA team, you will be given an opportunity to test a
- Design and implement test strategies
- Develop deep expertise in the product
- Build effective test cases that are used for manual and automation testing
- Participate and contribute
inproduct code reviews
- Participate in product and feature designs with developers, usability specialists, user interface designers, and product managers
- Work closely with the automation group to automate features for better regression coverage
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution
- Collaborate with the broader team to identify, understand and resolve the root cause of defects and customer escalations
- Document test cases and outcomes within a test case management application
Clearlydocument and explain defects found in defecttracking system
- Configure and Maintain test environments
- 0 to 5 years of Quality Assurance experience
- BS in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications
- Experience in writing test cases and test scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing
- Familiarity with database and SQL development
- Familiarity with Java, Python, or other
object orientedprogramming language
- Ability to learn quickly and deliver
product in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment highquality
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with Atlassian products like Jira, Greenhopper, Clover is an advantage
- Working with highly-available, software-as-a-service platforms
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.