Product Manager - Vault UI Framework
Veeva is looking for a passionate product manager to work on the creation of a UI framework that will power the Vault applications for years to come. This PM will work closely with our engineering team, which utilizes modern technologies and best practices, to create a suite of tools that will dramatically accelerate development of web applications on the Vault Platform.
What will your day to day look like?
- Working with our engineering team and architects to build tools to allow for quick and easy Vault UI development.
- Defining the requirements of the framework and components.
- Evaluating ideas and creating processes to make user interface creation faster and easier.
- Interacting with our UX team to define components and behaviors that can be used across multiple applications.
- Evangelizing the use of the framework to both internal and external audiences.
- Helping shape the operating model for internal UI development.
Qualities we value
- A passion for UI and user experience.
- A strong desire to improve the life of developers. Your customer will be developers who are creating best of breed applications. Making their work easier makes you happy.
- You are able to make the important trade-offs between perfection and complexity. You value simplicity, and know how to deliver a minimal viable product that can still delight and please our customers.
- Have an understanding of the difficulties faced by UI developers building for the modern web.
- 1+ years in product management working with a developer framework or platform
- Computer science or related bachelor’s degree
- 2+ Years as a product manager in an Agile environment
- Product manager for UI component library or framework
- Background as a UI engineer
- Understanding of modern web development technology (React/Angular)
- Experience with PaaS (platforms as a service)
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.