Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and @Veeva_EU and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!Job Summary:
The Veeva Team is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to drive sales for cloud-based solutions including CRM, Content Management, and MDM solutions into major life science organizations. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing relationships with large customers. Creativity, energy and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
Ideally located close to a Veeva office but other locations will be considered.
- Territory planning
- Understand and present the Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across business, IT, and C level
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Be willing to travel
Nice to Have:
- 10+ years of selling enterprise software and related services into complex environments
- Experience selling into Top 30 Pharma/Biotech companies
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quota
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of CRM, Content Management, Events Management, and /or Master Data Management challenges and value in the life sciences industry is desired
- 5+ years’ experience selling SaaS solutions
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Direct relationships at major life science accounts (e.g. AstraZeneca & GlaxoSmithKline)
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.