Product Manager, Vault Mobile for Manufacturing
At 2,200 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Do you want to help improve how medicines are made? Do you enjoy solving interesting and meaningful technical and process problems with simple and elegant designs?
The Product Manager for Vault Mobile in Manufacturing will own the design and roadmap for new mobile applications we are developing to help digitize manufacturing operations. In this role, you'll work with life sciences industry and technology A players.
- Design innovative mobile features to help imrove manufacturing and quality
- Authoring high quality design specifications within an agile methodology
- Interacting with customers, services, market owners and sales to understand business needs
- Interacting with engineering and QA teams to drive high quality product feature implementation
- Demonstrating product to internal and external audiences
- 3+ years in a software product management, software consulting or comparable role
- Experience interacting with customers, development, and consulting teams, both local and remote
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment, with little direct supervision
- Strong communication skills: written, verbal and formal presentation
- Technical skills to translate business requirements into terms that developers can understand
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science or Computer Software-related domain
- Knowledge of Quality and Manufacturing processes and systems
- Knowledge of Life Sciences regulations including 21 CFR Part 11
- Experience designing risk or compliance based solutions
- Experience designing native mobile applications for enterprise customers
- Experience designing and applying complex data models
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.