Associate Manager - Product Marketing
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes, “Veeva is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud, and life sciences.” The company topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 650 customers range from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
We are looking for an exceptional product marketer, with strong English writing skills, to join our team in Europe, working closely with regional and global stakeholders to support our commercial solutions.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva Commercial Product Marketing team in Europe. This person will support the team in developing qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales, and professional services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customer’s success.
This person will also play an important role in key customer events, including Veeva Commercial & Medical Summit, Europe. The ideal candidate will have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, produce high quality deliverables with speed, and support the business in whatever ways are needed at the time.
- Contribute to annual product marketing plan in collaboration with field marketing.
- Work closely with the global and regional marketing and strategy teams to develop messaging appropriate for the European market.
- Create European-specific content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts, infographics) tailored to specific buyer audiences to articulate the benefits of the product to the marketplace.
- Lead product launch and release marketing activities in Europe.
- Collaborate on go-to-market programs, working in conjunction with European field marketing and subject matter experts.
- Create and maintain a library of sales tools, such as case studies and competitive materials.
- Contribute to key customer events, including Commercial & Medical Summit, Europe, and other major industry conferences
- 1-2 years of marketing experience in a writing-heavy/specific role (product marketing, communications, content marketing, etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop clear, concise, compelling messaging and content.
- Prior product marketing experience for a B2B technology company.
- Demonstrated proficiency in building business messaging for technology solutions, tailored by different buyers.
- Self-motivated, innovative, collaborative, creative, analytical.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred.
- European and international travel as required.
Nice to have
- Product marketing experience related to cloud technology
- Communications experience working for an enterprise software company
- Life sciences industry experience a plus.
- Experience working globally.
- Fluency in German, Spanish or Italian
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.