Product Manager – Vault Tools
At 2,200 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
All great application platforms need amazing Tools. Join the team to design and deliver highly-productive Tools used to develop, manage, and operate Vault Applications. Veeva Vault is fast growing SaaS business application platform and Vault Tools allow customers and operations to manage applications at scale. This individual will need to have a passion for solving complex problems, product design, and enterprise application management.
- Working with engineers and architects to design and build products to enable scalable Vault application management.
- Defining the requirements of the tools framework and components.
- Interacting with UX to design easy-to-use development and management tools.
- Ensure successful product adoption by evangelizing the use of Vault Tools to both internal and external customers.
- Computer science or related bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in product management or implementation services at an enterprise application or development tool software company.
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communications.
Nice to Have
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Experience developing or implementing SaaS Applications
- Background working with AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge with modern DevOps practices and platforms.
- Previous work designing RESTful APIs.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.