Product Manager – Vault Tools
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
All great application platforms need amazing Tools. Join the team to design and deliver highly-productive Tools used to develop, manage, and operate Vault Applications. Veeva Vault is
- Working with engineers and architects to design and build products to enable scalable Vault application management.
- Defining the requirements of the tools framework and components.
- Interacting with UX to design easy-to-use development and management tools.
- Ensure successful product adoption by evangelizing the use of Vault Tools to both internal and external customers.
- Computer science or related bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years in product management or implementation services at an enterprise application or development tool software company.
- Intense curiosity, excellent analytical skills, and strong communications.
Nice to Have
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Experience developing or implementing SaaS Applications
- Background working with AWS infrastructure.
- Knowledge with modern DevOps practices and platforms.
- Previous work designing RESTful APIs.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.