University Recruiter, CDP - US (Boston - Remote)
Veeva (NYSE: VEEV) is building the industry cloud for life sciences. We develop cloud software that helps our customers develop and bring medicines to the patients that need them. Veeva started in 2007 and has grown quickly to over 2,000 employees. We’re on our way to 10,000 over time and were named among the fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 list.
Our Culture & People
We are focused on staying “Still Veeva” as we grow. Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our team brings passion, intensity and teamwork to their roles. We have low employee turnover and are known as a great place to work. Veeva is genuine, straightforward, and no drama.
We are seeking a University Recruiter to work with the Director of the Consultant Development Program to coordinate University recruiting events in the US, identify top university graduates and interview candidates. You will represent Veeva as a Generation Veeva Ambassador to connect, target and build our brand across Universities. You will be responsible for presentaing content for events and facilitating the follow through with candidates. This role is critical to driving a continuous stream of talented, emerging consultants and to Veeva as they build their careers.
- Represent Veeva as a Generation Veeva Ambassador to connect and build our brand across Universities
- Locate and recruit talented students and recent graduates from universities across US to fill Associate Consultant positions.
- Coordinate and facilitate on-campus recruiting events
- Create and deliver in person and virtual presentations / webinars to educate potential candidates on the career opportunities at Veeva
- Facilitate follow-through with candidates and Recruiting Lead, Director of CDP and Hiring Managers
- Interview candidates to ensure they are a fit for the position and the role
- B.S. or B.A. Degree
- Located in the East Coast, USA
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- At least one year recruiting experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to present Generation Veeva's openings to students
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated and productive
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience reviewing resumes and qualifying candidates
- Organized and detail-oriented
Nice to Have
- University recruiting experience
- Recruiting coordinator experience
- Technical recruiting experience
- Project Management skills
- Proficiency in data analytics
- Experience working at a software company
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.