Customer Success Manager, R&D Vault - Clinical
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.Job Summary
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our R&D Customer Success Management (CSM) team works alongside our product, support, sales, and services teams to focus our customers to increase the value they get from Veeva solutions.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are highly skilled individuals with deep life sciences industry experience. CSMs are engaged with customers, regardless of size, and maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and corporate goals. By combining our customer knowledge with deep product expertise, we help customers identify areas of improvement, develop best practices, and drive industry transformation.
Successful candidates for this role will have demonstrated Clinical domain expertise and will be located on the
- Aligning with R&D customers across IT and Business to promote strategic focus and strong program management
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva R&D investment & identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Guide customers on best practices to optimize consumption of Veeva releases (e.g. change management and validation)
- Act as the internal advocate for customer success and business requirement fulfillment
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Life Sciences
- Demonstrated experience managing complexity within a Life Sciences organization
- Hands-on experience using and/or implementing Clinical software
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Strong organizational, written and verbal presentation skills are essential
- Self-starter with strong time management skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Direct experience working with Regulated Content management systems within Life Sciences organization(s)
- Experience working within a life sciences software or consulting company
- Participation in industry efforts outside of day-to-day job responsibilities
- Detailed understanding of emerging industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.