Director, Commercial Customer Success Europe
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The director for Commercial Customer Success in Europe is responsible for the day to day management and performance of the CRM and Commercial Content CSM teams within the region. This is a management role with both direct reports who are individual contributors and first line managers as well as hiring responsibilities.
This role can be either based in Barcelona or Remote in Europe.
- Leads regional vision and execution of CSM team
- Performance management of existing Customer Success team
- Active senior leader in the Veeva EU management team
- Drive Customer Success: Improve our clients experience by partnering with other functions; marketing, sales, product management, and strategy to improve the end to end customer experience to drive customer satisfaction and retention
- Provide sales with an early warning on renewal risks by maintaining health status across all customers - identifying and addressing any customer product related issues or escalations
- Work with the Product Management team to provide insight on the live customer experience
- Engage with Sales and strategy on account team model
- Drive program success for Enterprise and SMB customers across Force.com and Vault platforms
- Monitor quarterly progress of CSMs against their ‘territory plans’
- Lead Customer Community Events coordination within the region
- Recruitment and hiring of new CSMs
- Educate, manage and mentor first line managers
- Deep understanding of SaaS Enterprise CRM and/or content management applications
- 3+ years management experience
- 3+ years consulting or customer success experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills – customer facing and internal
- Track record of managing Customer and Employee Success
- University education
- Life Sciences sales and marketing process knowledge
- Experience with regulated content management in Life Sciences
- Experience managing first line managers
- Customer Success Management experience
- Experience deploying CRM to multi-national companies
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.