Associate Application Administrator, Product Engineering Systems
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Associate Application Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration, end user support, system configuration, workflow management, and general system availability related to applications used on a daily basis by the engineering teams. Works closely with the rest of the IT and internal business teams to effectively support our business users.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support for multiple hosted applications (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, GitLab).
- Triage and resolve issues reported by users in the various applications.
- Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance.
- Collaborate with the rest of the IT development teams to participate in projects and identify system improvements.
- Design, develop and test enhancements in alignment with internal business process requirements.
- Document all changes to applications per internal controls.
- Create technical documentation and conduct end user training.
- Adhere to industry best practices for change and release management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other similar degrees, or equivalent work experience
- JIRA/Confluence administration experience
- Advanced technical and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Basic time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Git repositories
- Administration experience with testing tools
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Single Sign-On (SSO) technologies such as Okta
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.