Associate Product Marketing Manager, Commercial
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multitenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences. Our focus is on customer satisfaction, employee success, and growth.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva Commercial Product Marketing team. This person will support the team in developing qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales, and professional services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customer’s success.
- Develop product messaging to be used across all media and customer engagement channels.
- Work with global marketing team to support and execute creative, cohesive, and integrated marketing programs.
- Build product awareness through PR, article placements, and social media.
- Create content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts, infographics) to articulate the benefits of the product to the marketplace.
- Supports team with product launch activities.
- Supports team in updating of customer and sales collateral.
- Maintain team content library.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience in a writing-heavy/specific role (product marketing, communications, content marketing, etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with individuals to accomplish
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels.
- Self-starter, proactive, creative, and analytical.
- Highly organized, responsive, and accountable.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Experience marketing in enterprise software or SaaS
- Experience marketing in the life sciences industry
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.