Account Executive, Enterprise (Medical Device & Diagnostics – MD&D)
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Veeva Team (R&D) is looking for experienced Enterprise Account Executives to drive sales within the enterprise segment of MD & D.
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva Development Cloud solutions website: https://www.veeva.com/products/development-cloud/.
The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level) and technology departments. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
- Contribute to Team Quarterly and Annual Sales Goals.
- Meet and exceed your assigned revenue quota
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Represent the Company at Industry Associations and Events
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes pertaining to opportunities via Veeva’s CRM
- An understanding of the key business objectives across Medical Device & Diagnostics is preferred
- 7+ years of experience selling Enterprise software
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- 2+ years’ experience selling SaaS solutions within Large Accounts.
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Be willing to travel as required
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies
- Direct relationships at large Medical Device accounts (e.g.Fresenius Medical Care AG & Getinge)
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.