Consultant (Vault Quality)
At 2,200 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Looking for an opportunity to innovate? Interested in consulting? Come help us change how Quality information, content, and processes are managed in Life Sciences! Veeva’s Vault Quality suite is a single authoritative source, enabling greater visibility and control. Vault Quality enables organizations to modernize quality management, assuring quality while driving compliance and operational innovation.
Veeva Systems is looking for Consultants with Life Sciences experience and a passion for helping customers optimize their quality data and document management operations in the cloud.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Consultant will be responsible for understanding our customers’ global quality needs, translating requirements into solution design, and defining global strategies for deploying our cloud-based solution for managing quality information across the enterprise.
Opportunities are available across the United States for this role. The work location is remote within U.S. Qualified U.S. based candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Participate in projects at life sciences companies designing and deploying Quality systems
- Rapidly configure and implement the Vault Quality suite (Vault QMS, Vault QualityDocs) which is used to manage quality process and content in the cloud
- Lead requirements workshops, design, prototype, configure and document content management/QMS data solutions
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement life cycle
- 4+ years of experience working with or for life sciences companies
- Experience implementing Document or Quality Management systems for life sciences as a consultant, business or IT representative
- Proven ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders and ensure delivery to a high degree of satisfaction
- Ability and willingness to “roll up your sleeves” to design and implement a solution
- Ability to communicate complex technical solutions to business users
- Quickly understand business requirements and create corresponding solution designs
- Ability to travel 50-70%
- 4-year college degree
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
Nice to Have
- Understanding of global quality requirements, compliance considerations and processes for Quality process and content management, life sciences compliance, and/or computer systems validation
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, EtQ, TrackWise, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, FirstDoc/FirstPoint, NextDocs, other quality information management or content management systems
- Consulting experience
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Locality to major life sciences customer hub (NJ, NY, Boston, San Francisco, Philadelphia, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, Research Triangle Park)
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.