IT Manager, Europe
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions.
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.Job Summary
Veeva Systems Europe are looking for a IT Manager to manage our ~1000 endpoint clients, our network infrastructure and our phone systems in Europe. The successful candidate will be someone with a broad skillset / background in the field, someone who is a self starter & can balance day to day Operations while still working towards more long term goals.
Leading the European IT team (4 people) you’ll be working closely with the global IT function on evaluating & testing new tools. Your day to day role will be very hands on, managing everything from ordering and replacing hardware to implementing controls for monitoring compliance.Veeva is in a very expansive phase. Your role will require you to build the team across Europe (6 offices) both through hiring and developing the existing team members.
- Building the team through coaching/mentoring and hiring as needed.
- Act as first point of contact for senior leaders across Europe.
- Liaison with other teams across Europe & globally.
- Lifecycle ownership, from acquisition to disposal, of all hardware across Europe
- Excellent written/spoken English.
- +7 years experience in Senior IT roles.
- Strong technical (IT) background.
- Previous leadership experience
- Additional European languages.
- Previous experience with cloud/SaaS and/or virtualization technologies
- Industry networking certification (CCNA/CCNP or similar)
- People management experience
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.