Account Executive-SMB Commercial
At 2,150 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Veeva Team is looking for an experienced Account Executives to drive sales and maintain relationships across established Commercial SMB accounts. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva’s Commercial Cloud solutions. The AE will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships and existing books of business among their defined accounts within their territory. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels and technology departments. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively across the Veeva team are critical to the role.
- Meeting and exceeding your assigned revenue quota
- Maintaining & expanding the Veeva footprint with existing accounts
- Developing and executing territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Identify customer’s needs and align them
toVeeva’s solution and value proposition.
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Reporting and maintaining opportunities via Veeva’s CRM
- Flexibility to act as a utility player and resource for RFP’s, TPA’s and other non-client facing sales activities in times when a team member needs coverage or additional support.
- 5+ years sales experience, preferably selling software or services into the life science industry
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be a self-motivated hunter and farmer, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be Proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- Be willing to travel as required
- Strong understanding of content management challenges, industry data and master data management, and CRM value in the life sciences industry is desired.
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Effective time management & multi-tasking skills
- Experience in managing SMB Pharmaceutical accounts
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.