At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
As a Business Analyst you will work closely with the product management and quality compliance teams translating design documents into functional specifications. System process mapping and business requirements are to be well documented in order to deliver high quality solutions. You will also help improve efficiencies and quality of documentation within the business.
- Transform and maintain current and future design documents into functional business requirements in cooperation with Product Management
- Ensure the quality and timeliness of the requirements process to drive prompt and efficient validation processes
- Confirm consistent traceability of design documents to functional business requirements
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements for risk-based validation testing based on impacting government regulations
- Work with compliance and validation teams to communicate requirements in a manner that allows for efficient and effective validation outputs
- Assist the technical writer in developing documentation for various application modules
- 5+ years of direct experience with business analysis experience and demonstrable experience with computer systems validation preferably within the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong background in business process analysis, requirements engineering, and process design modeling
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to present complex design concepts into clear and concise requirements
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to meet responsibilities with minimal direct supervision
- Experience with 21 CFR Parts 11 and 203
- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4 year accredited institution
Nice to Have
- Experience with SaaS based solutions, especially Salesforce.com
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.