Operations Associate, Global Alliances
At 2,500 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharma’s and biotech’s, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Veeva Team are looking for an Operations Associate to provide high quality administrative support to the Global Alliances program teams and their partners.
To undertake a range of administrative duties required to maintain the smooth running of the team to enable us to achieve our objectives and meet required deadlines.The successful candidate should have a high-energy level and be relentlessly customer focused. They should be highly organized with an eye for the finer details. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Manage end-to-end process for legal and financial documents for current and new partners
- Manage partner updates to Veeva.com
- Manage and improve upon existing processes and reporting
- Liaise across multiple teams; finance, legal, marketing
- Address partner administrative queries
- Respond to employee administrative queries
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Ability to prioritize work and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels and in many locations around the World
- Well organized and detail orientated with excellent follow up skills
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Ability to maintain a flexible attitude and successfully operate in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Motivated and possessing the ability to work independently and as a team player with little supervision
- Knowledge of Salesforce, WordPress, Zoom and Moodle
- Experience with Apple software
- Additional qualifications as an Administrator are a plus
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.