Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.Job Summary
Veeva OpenData helps clients better manage its customer master data (doctors and hospitals) to improve the data quality. To be able to do so, Data Stewards contact Health Care Organisations / Health Care Professionals (HCOs / HCPs) to verify profile information.
The Data Steward is responsible for manually updating the attributes of records to improve core data, such as calling organizations and updating professional contact information.
- Obtain and refresh the most current version of various data elements using standard methods of research, such as verification through internet and outgoing phone calls
- Apply new verified data elements to core database records
- Assure that new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements for Healthcare providers (HCP’s) and Healthcare Organisations (HCO’s)
- Proactive maintenance of existing data and handling customer requests
- Removal of incorrect data elements from core databases
- Active internal communication and teamwork with Data Steward peers
- Report progress to direct line manager (Product Manager)
- Meeting and maintaining performance and quality goals.
- Ad-hoc tasks related to Veeva Open Data
- Other administrative tasks as needed
- Call centre or customer service experience
- Highly organised, and precise way of working
- Balancing between quality and speed
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Tolerance of monotony
- Ability learn quickly and solve problems independently
- Affinity for teamwork, positive attitude, good communication skills (within the team and on the phone)
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Windows, Google apps, web browser
- Experience with medical background, medical and health-related industries, sales or market research
Please note Veeva will only consider applications from individuals eligible to work in the Australia.Nice to Have
- Knowledge of medical terminology and data quality standards within the life sciences industry
- Previous experience or interest in data, databases
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.