iOS Engineers at Veeva strive to become the leading applications for pharmaceutical reps as they meet with healthcare providers around the globe. You will play a key part in creating apps that deliver an exceptional user experience for our customers. You’re creative, highly-technical, detailed, and able to partner closely with fellow engineers and product managers. If you are up for the challenge of building enterprise iOS applications for one of the fastest growing public tech companies, you should join our team.
- Work on technical designs, identify
issues,and deliver compelling mobile solutions
- Contribute to plan sprints and write stories
- Support continuous improvement. Investigate alternatives, new technologies and present them for architectural review
- Participate throughout the development life cycle
Qualities We Value
- Ability to make complicated things very simple
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Object-oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Pride in work through demonstrating keen attention to detail
- Creativity and a willingness to explore new technologies
- Collaborate with Product Managers to build features
- Use a pragmatic TDD approach to develop
high qualitysoftware that doesn't need to be assured by a QA team before it's deployed to production
- Own features from a technical standpoint
- Accountable for delivery of projects within schedule
- 3+ years building applications for the iOS ecosystem
- Strong Object-oriented background
- High proficiency with Swift/Objective-C and iOS Frameworks
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with resource management and performance tuning
- Experience working with iOS frameworks (Core Data, SQLite, Core Animation
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
Veeva Systems Inc. is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 625 customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy,protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws,regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.