Marketing Analyst/Office Administrator, LatAm
Be a part of the future of
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
As Marketing Analyst you will help to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to meet or exceed the LatAm pipeline goals. You will work closely with the Marketing in a fast-paced and rapidly growing market. This is a
As the Office Administrator in Mexico, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating efficient office operations so that our Mexico office runs smoothly. This role will suit an
The time division of working in each area will be made on demand according to the guidelines of your Manager.
- Database: review, qualification
- Operational Events Support: payments, contracts, suppliers, accruals, budget, reports, etc
- Operational Content, Digital
andPR Support: reports, translations, contracts, payments, etc
- Closely work with
contractor(Angela) to support all creation, development and content demands
- Office Management Co-ordination responsibilities in Veeva’s Mexico office
- Point of contact for all general office operations.
- Manage vendor relationships (inventory, ordering) for office supplies, computers, software, caterers, landlord, etc.
- Responsible for keeping the office and kitchen in tip-top shape.
- Facilities Project Management – office build outs, securing new office premises etc
- Assist the LatAm Manager with Finance and Admin tasks (e.g.
- Finance regarding bill payments)
LatAmManager with Employee Success in Human Resources tasks including working with local vendors on benefits, business visa’s etc
LatAmManager with Operational support including reporting and invoicing
- Assist the management team with executive administrative duties, including expense reports as needed.
- Assist with travel management and booking itineraries for domestic/international travel.
- Organize office social events (happy hours, team building, etc.)
- Assist with company projects as required.
- Help onboard new employees,
setupworkspaces for them, order business cards, computers etc
- Excellent communication, writing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Well organized with
a veryhigh attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- Experience in events and marketing tasks
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and operations.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.