At 2,200 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva is looking for a customer facing individual who manages target life science accounts. This person is expected to create and close the Veeva license businesses and contribute to the whole sales team target.
- To exceed monthly/quarterly sales targets by selling solutions into enterprise accounts and within an assigned geographical or vertical market.
- To manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Territory identification and research, to formalize a go to market territory strategy and create qualified target account list.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement within the designated market sector(s).
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Sales Engineers, Professional Services, Executives, Partners etc.
- Over 2 years of experience in enterprise software/service solution sales, looking after large MNC accounts in China;
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets. Demonstrable track record of sales over achievement.
- Credibility at all levels, including CxO. Fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Strong communication, creative thinking and presentation skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience in selling software/applications to pharma company.
- CRM application sales or vertical Industry sector experience essential.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.