Director, CRO Market Strategy
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Director, CRO Market Strategy role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences clinical operations space, clinical outsourcing and the associated eClinical applications used in the conduct of clinical trials including eTMF, Study Startup, CTMS, etc.
This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s R&D market share directly via the CRO channel and also by leveraging CRO relationships.
In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of clinical development and R&D applications to the life sciences industry.
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the clinical CRO market for the Vault R&D applications including eTMF, Study Startup, CTMS, Quality, and Regulatory by:
- Selling and marketing direct to CROs as customers
- Using CRO relationships to assist with Sponsor sales
- Developing CRO partner operational business development materials and Consulting CROs on how to win with Vault
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving new opportunities in the CRO market
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in R&D applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for new and existing customer base
- Sales and consulting
- Understanding of the CRO market (enterprise and SMB) and outsourcing trends
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars and authoring articles for industry publications
- Other special clinical projects as assigned
- Direct experience with clinical operational tasks, clinical operation applications, and/or GCP compliance as it pertains to clinical trial conduct
- 10+ years experience working within or for the clinical area of life sciences company or CRO with eClinical solutions, content management, and/or CTMS, SSU or eTMF technologies
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of clinical operations and IT regarding the eClinical applications and their use within clinical operational execution
- Understanding of global drug development, clinical trial process, ICH/GCP guidelines
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- 2+ years experience working for an eClinical or content management software company
- 3+ years experience heavily working with eTMF, SSU and/or CTMS technologies
- 2+ years working within Regulatory outsourcing or regulatory systems
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications or other mechanisms
- Experience selling software and/or services to life sciences organizations
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.