Associate QA Engineer, New Grad
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. Veeva Systems Inc. is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success.
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
- Participate in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities
- Work closely with the automation team to improve automation coverage
- Work with Software Engineers and Product Managers to deliver a user experience that solves the business needs
- Create and improve documentation for test cases and automation test scripts
- Become a Subject Matter Expert in your test areas
- Prior experience in Software Testing or Development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies and approaches
- Eager to learn new skills and technologies
- Experience in writing basic automation scripts
- Experience in writing test cases
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical field
- *At the time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript
Nice to Have
- Experience in SaaS-based Enterprise Software
- Experience in HTML and CSS skills
- Experience in Java, Python, Ruby, or other object-oriented programming languages
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments
- Experience with relational database systems such as MySQL
- Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.