Be a part of the future of
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25. We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis. We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
We are looking for a hands-on employment counsel who will serve as a global partner to our general counsel and head of employee success with respect to employment law matters and employee-related disputes globally. The ideal candidate will be a team player able to assess and manage risk in the context of Veeva’s operational goals and values.
- Counsel and advise to our general counsel and head of employee success on employment laws, staying up to speed on current developments
- Counsel and advise our general counsel and head of employee success on policies and assist in the drafting and implementation of applicable policies and training, consulting local resources where necessary
employment relateddisputes, including the management of outside counsel engaged for litigation matters
- 5+ years experience in employment law (in-house experience is strongly preferred)
- Litigation management experience
- Exposure to the technology industry is preferred but not required
- Bachelor degree and JD
- Active Bar Status
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.