Account Executive CDMS
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The Veeva team is looking for an experienced Account Executives to drive Clinical Data Management System (CDMS) sales for Veeva Vault, our cloud-based, life sciences content management solution. Vault solves the complex content management challenges facing life sciences organizations today by combining streamlined functionality for compliance and collaboration with the flexibility and cost effectiveness of a cloud computing-based solution.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of the foundational team selling Vault CDMS (EDC, Coder, and Workbench) solutions to the life science industry. This is a ground floor opportunity with the support of the established Veeva brand. The Account Executive will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business and managing relationships among mid-market life sciences companies. A strong understanding of the life science industry, enterprise software sales cycle and a passion for making market changes with innovative e-clinical technology is essential. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales or Consultative selling with a proven track record of sales success.
- Understand and present Veeva products and inspire prospect interest
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C level
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity and a focus on the customer
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Enterprise sales experience with Life Science Software Solutions
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
Nice to Have
- 5 years’ experience selling enterprise software and related services into life sciences
- Hands on experience selling into Life sciences companies.
- Experience working successfully in a rapidly changing environment
- Understanding of e-clinical solutions
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.