Associate QA Engineer, New Grad
Be a part of the future of
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
You’re a Quality Engineer who likes to work on small teams in a fast-paced, agile environment, releasing features every four weeks. You will help us ensure there is quality in our design implementation. You will contribute to technical and functional testing, understand the areas that need troubleshooting more than other areas, and be part for all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Drive all aspects of the software development test cycle: testing the design and the implementation of the code, driving automation and monitoring of the functional areas that you will own, delivering quality products within the schedules and timelines.
- Contribute to technical design automation decisions for the product.
- Contribute to troubleshooting and support of the product.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Applied Mathematics, or Information Systems or related technical degree; or a degree in Medical Sciences related fields
- Overall GPA must be 3.0 or higher
timeof application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Python
- Relevant internship/project experience is a plus
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.