Field Marketing Manager
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
A great opportunity to join a high caliber team and make a real impact. We are looking for someone resourceful, results-driven, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will create brand awareness for Veeva R&D solutions across Europe and drive an integrated marketing plan in alignment with sales pipeline goals.
- Demand Generation: Execute demand generation campaigns to reach key influencers and decision makers across a broad mix of marketing programs; nurture those who aren’t yet ready to make a buying decision.
- Events: Organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, manage well thought out pre- and post-event activities as well as all of the details during the event.
- Digital Marketing: Execute digital programs to engage with key influencers and decision makers, optimize for relevant communities across channels, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Reporting: Measure campaign effectiveness based on appropriate KPIs; present program results to regional and global management.
- Planning: Collaborate with key stakeholders on annual planning; ensure plans are being executed on time and on budget.
- 5+ years experience in field marketing and demand generation for an enterprise software or cloud-base solution provider.
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing.
- Strong project management skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral.
- European travel as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree is a nice to have.
Nice to Have
- Life Sciences industry experience.
- Fluency in European languages (German, Spanish, Italian).
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.