Director, Medical Device & Diagnostics Strategy - SMB
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Director, Medical Device & Diagnostics – This SMB role requires a deep understanding of the global medical device and diagnostics space and applications that span clinical, quality and regulatory. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s Medical Device & Diagnostics market share. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of document and data management applications and capabilities to the medical device and diagnostics industry.
- Responsible for growing and sustaining the medical device and diagnostics SMB market for Vault applications including eTMF, CTMS, Quality Suite and others as determined in the future
- Provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in driving new opportunities in the medical device and diagnostics space
- Provide business and technology guidance to the product team in support of new or enhanced features and functionality in defined applications
- Develop strategy and messaging for customer adoption of new features and functionality for new and existing customer base
- Coordinate resources across the customer lifecycle from sales to delivery and beyond
- Present at industry conferences, lead webinars and author articles for industry publications
- Direct experience and understanding of clinical, quality and/or regulatory processes in medical device and diagnostics
- Direct experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Clinical operational tasks and clinical operation applications including Trial Master File processes
- Quality and manufacturing processes, such as Device History File, Design Dossier, BOM Records, Device Master Record, CAPA and SCAR processing, Complaints and Reporting
- 5+ years of experience working within the medical device and diagnostics space through a manufacturer, technology solution provider or partner
- Proven ability to innovate across business processes and technology solutions
- Ability to hold meaningful conversations with heads of quality, clinical, regulatory operations and IT regarding content and data application use across an organization
- Ability to travel for customer meetings and presentations
Nice to Have
- Experience with content and data management technologies
- Understanding of global regulations impacting the medical device and diagnostics industry
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications or other mechanisms
- Experience selling software and/or services to medical device and diagnostics organizations
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.