Account Executive, Enterprise Sales
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
What you’ll do
- Understand and present Veeva products -- build strong pipelines, inspire prospect interest, and sign new customers
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across the business, IT, and C-suite
- Identify and grow sales opportunities within the assigned accounts
- Meet/exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends; engage your customers, address their business challenges, and propose solutions
- Act with urgency, integrity, and maintain focus on the customer
- Meet with customers as-needed (willing to travel up to 40%)
- 5+ years of selling enterprise software and related services into complex environments
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Solid tenure with enterprise SaaS and/or Life Sciences companies
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible PTO
- Annual stock bonus and stock options
- Healthy, free, provided lunches and snacks every day
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Onsite gym with free fitness classes offered daily
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.