Associate Automation Engineer
Veeva is dedicated to building careers of new university graduates. Generation Veeva is a program focused on your professional development, providing mentors, workshops, and career path planning. Join our team and grow your career at Veeva!
You’ll be part of the Vault EDC Automation Engineering team, which utilizes modern technologies and best practices to ensure the quality of Veeva Vault EDC. The Automation Engineering Team works within the Vault EDC Development Team and participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Work with QA and Product team to understand the use cases that need to be automated.
- Write Java code to automate UI and API test cases
- Analyze daily regression runs and report the status of automation runs to the engineering team
- Execute automation test scripts against various releases
- Enhance automation framework for new features using Java, Selenium and HTTP Rest client.
- Computer Science or related technical degree
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Solid CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design)
- Experience with Java and scripting tools such as Shell scripting
- Working knowledge of computer architecture and operating systems
- Excellent analytical skills and tenacity solving problems
At the time of application, please attach the most updated version of your academic transcript
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Experience with test automation tools or framework such as Selenium
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.