Product Manager, OpenData ANZ
Be a part of the future of
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Directly reporting to the Senior Director OpenData APAC, we are looking for a Product Manager who will be in charge of implementing the APAC strategy for the data offering in Australia and potentially future countries within the APAC region.
You will actively collaborate in the identification, analysis
If you have a passion for data and quality – this is a great opportunity for you! Your role will be based in the Veeva Offices in North Sydney. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Australia.
- To stay aligned
tolocal market evolution to identify new needs and transfer these to the product development team
- To make sure the local database and processes reflect the standards of quality identified at
- To work with data collection and data stewardship team to ensure local data processing reaches the highest level of efficiency
- To demonstrate
productto internal and external clients
- To provide support to other areas of the organization
including:Services, Sales, Strategy
- Understand the MDM application and actively participate in the data management process definition and renew
- To research and understand client and market requirements to develop short- and long-term product roadmaps and plans in conjunction with the Senior Director, OpenData, APAC
- To implement products strategy, collecting and synthesizing input from customers, partners, executives, sales, services
- To manage and develop the data stewards and data analysts
- Must have Local Health Care market understanding
- Analytical skills
- Database knowledge
- Product Management
- Project Management
- People management & development
- Presales experience within the data industry
High levelpresentation capabilities Team work
- Autonomous and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with MDM (master data management applications)
- Basic Marketing knowledge
- BI or Data analysis experience
- Pharma company SFE/Marketing/IT working experience
- Working experience with databases/data product such as SQL, PostgreSQL
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or equivalent highly desirable
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.