Veeva (NYSE: VEEV) is building the industry cloud for life sciences. We develop cloud software that helps our customers develop and bring medicines to the patients that need them. Veeva started in 2007 and has grown quickly to over 2,000 employees. We’re on our way to 10,000 over time and were named among the fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 list.
The Prep Cook will assist in daily lunch prep and production, have good knife skills, good time management, a sense of urgency, a positive attitude, the ability to follow directions, and a general understanding of food handling procedures. This is a Monday-Friday position with the weekends off.
- Follow direction and prep lists as outlined by Executive Chef.
- Clean and maintain kitchen stations focusing on safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Support all staff as needed.
- Assist with lunch service wiping down service stations, refilling salad and sandwich stations
- Stock, clean
,andorganize fridges and walk incoolers.
- Rotate and consolidate product based on freshness, label
anddate all product
- Maintain and clean
self servestations, salad/sandwich bar etc.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Help guests, answer
questions,and fulfill customer requests.
- Help with next day's prep if finished early, and Grab and Go Meals.
- 2+ years experience in a commercial kitchen. Relevant experience will be considered.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, communication
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
isrequired with schedule flexibility determined by needs.
- Commitment to quality and service.
- Flexibility and ingenuity. Willing to work with alternative approaches and overcome challenges and limitations.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- High School Diploma
- Cooking and food preparation skills and/or experience.
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.