Be a part of the future of
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva is looking for a strong Revenue Analyst to join our energetic and high-impacting Revenue team. Ideally, you are an excellent teammate who is hands-on, highly detail oriented and process driven, but also a critical thinker that can jump into the details while understanding the bigger picture. If you are a passionate individual with
- Review all incoming orders for completeness, accuracy, and compliance
tocompany bookings and revenue recognition guidelines.
- Processing executed subscription sales orders
- Invoicing for subscription orders
- Support and training of Veeva’s sales force
- Monthly close reporting and reconciliations
- Special projects as needed
- A strong focus on customer service with an emphasis on timely and accurate communication
- Motivated and possessing the ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment and meet deadlines
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and analyze complex situations
- Experience in Net Suite
- Experience with SaaS
- Experience with SOX
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.