Office Administrator, Australia
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
We are seeking a bright and energetic office administrator for our growing Asia Pacific team based in our Sydney office.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
As the Office Administrator in Sydney, you will be responsible for organizing and coordinating efficient office operations so that our Sydney office run smoothly. This role will suit an all-rounder willing to take on all roles of office coordination while assisting Services with reporting, Finance & HR with general admin support, Marketing with general coordination and much more. This is a part-time role working approximately 20 hours a week and may suit someone who is looking for flexibility.
- Office Management co-ordination responsibilities in Veeva’s Asia Pacific headquarters in Sydney
- Office Management coordination responsibilities for other Veeva Asia Pacific offices including APAC headquarters
- Point of contact for all general office operations
- Manage vendor relationships (inventory, ordering) for office supplies, computers, software, caterers, landlord, etc.
- Responsible for keeping the office and kitchen in tip-top shape.
- Facilities Project Management – office build outs, securing new office premises
- Assist the Director of Finance, Asia with Finance and Admin tasks (e.g. liaise with
- Finance regarding bill payments)
- Assist Director, Employee Success with Human Resources tasks including working with local vendors on benefits, business visa’s
- Assist VP, Professional Services, with Operational support including reporting and invoicing
- Assist the management team with executive administrative duties, including expense reports as needed.
- Assist with travel management and booking itineraries for domestic/international travel.
- Organize office social events (happy hours, team building, etc.)
- Assist with company projects as required.
- Provide general admin support to Marketing Director to assist in the coordination of marketing programs, and database maintenance
- Help onboard new employees,
setupworkspaces for them, order business cards, computers etc
- Reporting: Assist weekly and monthly reporting as required by the Leadership team
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication, writing, and organizational skills
- Well organized with
a veryhigh attention to detail
- Expert in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Self-directed and able to manage multiple projects under aggressive timelines and expectations
- You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply
- Experience in administration, project coordination, and operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.