Director, Vault RIM (Submissions Publishing)
Veeva (NYSE: VEEV) is building the industry cloud for life sciences. We develop cloud software that helps our customers develop and bring medicines to the patients that need them. Veeva started in 2007 and has grown quickly to over 2,000 employees. We’re on our way to 10,000 over time and were named among the fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 list.
Our Culture & People
We are focused on staying “Still Veeva” as we grow. Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our team brings passion, intensity and teamwork to their roles. We have low employee turnover and are known as a great place to work. Veeva is genuine, straightforward, and no drama.
The Director, Vault RIM (Submissions Publishing) role requires a deep understanding of the global life sciences regulatory space. This role will be responsible for growing Veeva’s Regulatory market share with our Vault RIM Suite, with particular focus on our Submissions Publishing application.
Execution requires the individual provide thought leadership and sales support to teams in the field while leading the development of product strategy and messaging. The Vault RIM Director will also be responsible for presenting at industry conferences, leading webinars and authoring articles for industry publications. In this role, the individual will have the opportunity to work with a team of Life Sciences industry and technology A-players, who, together, are bringing the next generation of regulatory information management capabilities to the life sciences industry.
- Lead Strategy’s collaboration with Product Management to define and prioritize key features to enhance the Vault Submissions Publishing application.
- Collaborate with Sales Consulting to ensure that demos address customer business process needs.
- Collaborate with Marketing to define go-to-market messaging, engagement tactics and to establish and maintain an intriguing online presence.
- Provide thought leadership by participating in industry special interest groups, speaking at industry events and authoring blog entries, whitepapers and press articles.
- Min of 5+ years experience working within or for the regulatory operations area of life sciences companies
- Min of 5+ years experience with submission publishing processes and technologies
- Experience with regulatory submission document authoring, submission publishing / validation / viewing, registration and commitment tracking, and regulatory document archiving
- Proven track record of thought leadership through industry presentations, publications or other mechanisms
- Experience with medical devices a plus
- Experience with xEVMPD or IDMP a plus
- Experience selling software or services to life sciences organizations a plus
Veeva Systems is a leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, Veeva has more than 550+ customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva is headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Europe, Asia, and Latin America.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.