Consultant (Vault Commercial)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Veeva Systems is looking for Consultants, who wish to become expert in the Vault Commercial Portfolio, who have a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, and who wish to participate in the transformation of the global Life Sciences Industry.
- Strong desire to learn new things!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design & articulate potential solutions
- Consulting experience
- At least BSc in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Business Administration or other similar degree
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Candidate must be based in Europe and have the legal right to work across Europe
Nice to Have:
- Experience with configuring/supporting/implementing one of the following Content Management Systems: SharePoint, Zinc MAPS, Documentum or other similar
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry
- Veeva Product knowledge
- Understanding of life sciences content management principles
- Understanding of life sciences compliance requirements
- Understanding of life sciences Closed Loop Marketing principles
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.