Consultant (Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence)
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva Nitro is the first Life Sciences industry specific commercial data warehouse product enabling our customers to build a solid foundation for Andi (our AI product), gain insight into data on a new level, and have them all accessible for even field users.
Your job as a Consultant would be to fulfill various technical and business-oriented roles around implementations with a small and effective team.
As a Consultant in Veeva Systems Professional Services, you will have a unique level of agency and ownership in international delivery projects to a wide range of Life Sciences clients.
As one of the first consultants for a new
You will have progressive responsibilities for analysis, design, configuration, and testing of the data, systems
- Individual contributor for Veeva services delivery projects. Responsible for high-quality project deliverables.
- Work with a Solution & Technical Architects in order to define data sources and BI outputs
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on Data Warehousing
- Provide define metrics, Reports, Dashboards
andKPIs with the customer
- Hands-on production of project deliverables including requirements, design notes, configuration, testing and training materials
- Willingness to “wear any hat” necessary to make the Customer successful
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices and accelerators
- Motivated and effective self-starter that can lead colleagues and customers through complexity to get results
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Hands-on experience with data warehousing (sourcing) and reporting
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as the position is client facing
- Fluent in English
- Product knowledge: 2-5 years of experience with Data Warehousing or Reporting
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Business knowledge about Life Sciences Commercial Analytics
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com, Qlik, Tableau, Amazon Redshift, PostgreSQL
- Additional European language(s)
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.