Sr Associate, Sales Support
Be a part of the future of
Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
We’re looking for a highly organized and efficient professional who can serve as conduit between our field sales teams and internal partners to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
This individual will wear multiple hats throughout the workday while prioritizing the most important things on his or her list.
- Create and process sales orders and renewals in a timely and accurate manner
- Assist AE partners with operational steps for growing our current customers
- Compile and analyze data for business reviews
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- Strong organizational skills, time management
- Microsoft Excel Skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- 2-5 years in a sales or customer service environment
- Experience working in SalesForce.com
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.