Associate Automation Engineer - (Columbus, Ohio)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech! Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers.
Follow us on Instagram @veevasystems or Twitter @VeevaCareers and read the buzz, see our videos, and hear from our team about the innovation, people, and #lifeatveeva. Are you ready to innovate, inspire, and shape the future of the industry cloud? Make your best career move here!
Veeva Systems is looking for an entry level Automation Engineer that likes to develop software for regression testing of mobile and cloud-based applications. This is a hands-on software development position. To qualify you need a great attitude and ability to work in context of agile software development for delivery of a high quality SaaS CRM product.
- Identify automatable test cases that are most likely to catch issues in SaaS CRM product used by end users around the globe
- Refine test cases to make for robust automation, make configuration settings and design automation datasets
- Develop software for automation testing in Windows OS, Apple iOS, and web browser environments
- Maintain/tune automation suites
- Must be able to work in a team setting and collaborate with others
- Qualified candidates should have completed a 4 year college degree. Preferred are educational backgrounds in Computer Science (CS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), or Management Information Systems (MIS).
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or higher is required
- Relevant internship experience is a plus
- Exposure to one or more of the following areas is a plus:
- Customer Relationship Management and/or Closed Loop Marketing applications
- Salesforce.com and/or Force.com
- Mobile applications on laptop, iPad and/or tablets
- Performance Testing Experience
- Infrastructure Tool experience (Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Etc.)
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.