Account Executive, Medical Devices - Midwest
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
The Veeva Team is looking for experienced Account Executives to drive sales within the Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry. As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for aligning customer objectives with Veeva’s Vault solutions for R&D and Commercial program sponsors. The successful candidate will do so by communicating across various business functions, organizational levels (including C-level) and technology departments. Creativity, initiative and the ability to work effectively within a growing team are critical.
- Contribute to Team Sales Goals
- Expand existing accounts and increase new business
- Develop and execute territory/account/opportunity sales strategy
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation through contract negotiation/execution to delivery handoff
- Analyze and relate customer’s transition vision to Veeva’s value propositions/solutions
- Work both independently and cohesively in a team environment
- Represent the Company at Industry Associations and Events
- Report and maintain timely and thorough notes pertaining to opportunities via Veeva’s CRM
- 7+ years of experience selling Enterprise software or information/information services. Medical Devices & Diagnostics Industry experience is preferred
- Consistent track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- History of longevity with previous employers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, written & verbal communication skills
- Be self-motivated, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven
- Be proactive and energetic approach, flexible
- Be willing to travel as required
- 3+ years’ experience selling SaaS solutions within Large Accounts.
- Proven success using Solution Selling Methodologies
- Techniques to influence requirements and the sales cycle timeline
- Effective time management & multi-tasking skills
- History of leadership roles, professional or non-professional
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this policy click here.