QA Engineer, Vault EDC
Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
Veeva is looking for a QA Engineer for functional and some automation testing for a new product. You will help build a multitenantSaaSproduct. This is an exciting time joining this fast paced group.
- You will need to develop Deep expertise in product functionality
- Help create and set
testing relateddocumentation, including test plans, test scripts andautomation scripts
- You will be partially running functional QA and partially doing automation
- Work with Product
managers, Engineers and other QA Engineers
- Conduct QA tests and verify outcomes in a timely fashion
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including software development and/or software test automation
- Experience coding in Java
- Knowledge and experience in SQL
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (functional and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and automating them, covering both sanity and in-depth testing including and not limited to
boundary, negative, compatibility, end to end, and concurrency tests
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Nice to Have
- Experience with working in a SaaS company is a plus
- Scripting experience in
pythonor other scripting language
- Testing knowledge of clinical trial applications
We don’t accept candidates from recruiters or placement agencies. If you have a candidate interested in Veeva, they should apply directly below or at email@example.com. For more information regarding this policy click here.