Senior Product Operations Manager-Data
At Valence, we’re all about building potential. That goes for our clients as well as our co-workers.
Our mission is to help our customers advance through transformative technology, and we are looking for amazing people to make that happen.
Are you ready to dive in, with all your best ideas and creative vision? With Valence, you will work with cutting edge technology in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impact of your contributions. And we always celebrate as a team when we’ve just delivered something awesome.
From our beautiful, modern office space, to our Innovation Studio that encourages everyone to think broadly and experiment with new ideas, we are constantly looking for ways to make Valence an amazing career home for our employees.
Our culture is about open communication, open doors, mutual respect at all levels, promoting innovation, and embracing creative ideas from everyone. From our open recruiting process to fun-filled onboarding days with team members and company executives, we want our employees to feel seen and heard even before joining our team.
Valence is a dynamic place to build your career, innovate and learn. Come join us – let’s build potential together!
Are you a data hound? Can you take data and break down the “why’s” behind problem product areas? Then this role is in your house. The Senior Product Operations Manager-Data will oversee a suite of wireless products, gathering and dissecting data to drive product adoption, help senior leadership digest what the data is saying about each product’s performance, and advocate for key product improvements. In this role, you can have a direct line to senior leadership, but you need to be enthusiastic and able to jump in on any project and be able to quickly drive improvements.
• Analyze product performance for products in market & provide business insights on areas of strength and key improvement opportunities
• Perform root cause analysis to deeply understand and articulate the “whys” behind problem areas
• Surface and advocate for key insights from the business to inform product improvements
• Define the product operations structure & methodology, establish metrics and KPIs for measuring the health of our products
• Implement reporting and tools to track product performance against the established KPIs
• Develop and execute against a communications plan to ensure key stakeholders are informed of product performance
• Maintain a product backlog to establish and deliver a prioritized continuous improvement cycle for all products in our portfolio
• Using data driven insights and lessons learned, advise product teams on preventative measures
• Develop and maintain a healthy knowledge base for the team & ensure knowledge management best practices are followed
• Partner with engineering teams to ensure proper change, problem, and incident management procedures are in place.
• Work to increase visibility on infrastructure health (API Transaction time to complete, error rates, monitor thresholds and alarms)
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- Your background is in Product Management and Development (5+yrs).
- You are experienced with business intelligence tools like Power BI or Tableau. (5+yrs)
- In your background you’ve worked on the analytics side of product development, and spent 5+ years learning the life cycle of various kinds of products, working closely with technology teams.
- You can communicate at all levels, including executives. Strong verbal and written communications skills, able to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals.
- You’ve held previous roles with responsibilities leading/running complex and multi-functional initiatives.
- Data Analytics experience and knowledge of SDLC required
- Telecommunications experience required
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters ideal
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k)-fully vested immediately, 4% match @ 100%
- 3 weeks of PTO, plus 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules, telecommute options
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Plan for dependent care, health care and commuter/transit costs
- Short & Long-Term Disability, fully paid for Life Insurance
- Numerous company and team building events
- Low-stress interview process
- Innovative work culture with automated stand ups, chatbot HR tools, and our own Innovation Studio
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.