Senior Product Manager-Android
At Valence, we’re all about building potential. That goes for our clients as well as our co-workers.
Our mission is to help our customers advance through transformative technology, and we are looking for amazing people to make that happen.
Are you ready to dive in, with all your best ideas and creative vision? With Valence, you will work with cutting edge technology in a collaborative environment where you can influence direction and see the impact of your contributions. And we always celebrate as a team when we’ve just delivered something awesome.
From our beautiful, modern office space, to our Innovation Studio that encourages everyone to think broadly and experiment with new ideas, we are constantly looking for ways to make Valence an amazing career home for our employees.
Our culture is about open communication, open doors, mutual respect at all levels, promoting innovation, and embracing creative ideas from everyone. From our open recruiting process to fun-filled onboarding days with team members and company executives, we want our employees to feel seen and heard even before joining our team.
Valence is a dynamic place to build your career, innovate and learn. Come join us – let’s build potential together!
Are you obsessed about product details and producing the best Android experience? Do you have a passion to create unique user experiences? Then join our team and take that energy to our client! The Product Manager-Android will oversee Android product experience development and help to streamline the experiences into a more consistent look and feel. In this role, you will work to bring teams together and unify strategy and approach to the products. Having a strong networking/connection building personality will serve you well in this role.
• Help simplify the android experience to have a more consistent look and feel across the device lineup – from high-end devices to low end phones
• Work will span the technical teams and the product manager teams
• Collaborates with the marketing/sales functions and external customers to define product requirements, capabilities, functionalities and desires
• Works with development and sales and other functions to develop new products or enhance existing products or product lines.
• Responsible for the development of the product strategy, vision, product planning and execution throughout the product’s life cycle, including its launch into the marketplace.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
- Your background is in Product Management and Development in the wireless industry (5+yrs).
- You are experienced with leading Android products/development (3+yrs)
- In your background you may have been an Android developer that wants to move into product management
- You can communicate at all levels, including executives. Strong verbal and written communications skills, able to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals.
- Strong in MS Office and MS Excel
- UI/UX and SDLC knowledge required
- Telecommunications experience ideal
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters ideal
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fully paid medical/dental/vision benefits for you and your family
- 401(k)-fully vested immediately, 4% match @ 100%
- 3 weeks of PTO, plus 8 paid holidays
- Flexible work schedules, telecommute options
- 12 weeks paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Plan for dependent care, health care and commuter/transit costs
- Short & Long-Term Disability, fully paid for Life Insurance
- Numerous company and team building events
- Low-stress interview process
- Innovative work culture with automated stand ups, chatbot HR tools, and our own Innovation Studio
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL AT VALENCE?
You have a passion for innovation and technology. You have a sense of humor. You believe in the potential in everyone. You are ego-free. You’re collaborative and value a work culture where great ideas can come from anyone.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.